for KVS HQ Circular visit following link
Category Archives: Administration
Annual Request Transfer in respect of Principal/Principal Gr. II/VP of KVs and Section Officers/ Admn Officers/ Finance Officers/Asstt.Commissioners of Regional Office for the year 2014-15 reg.
F.27056/Sen. list/2013-14/KVS(MR)/Admn. Date: 01.01.2014
All Kendriya Vidyalaya
Sub: Circulation of Provisional All India Common Seniority List Librarian
as on 31.03.2013 – reg.
Ref: F.11057-04/2011-KVS/RPS dt. 18.12.2013
1. The Provisional All India Common seniority list of Librarian as on 31.03.2013 is available in KVS Website.
2. The Principals shall get the information downloaded & supplied to the staff members – all Librarian in the KVs.
3. The teachers must sign as acknowledgement of having seen the same.
4. In case of any discrepancy or any blank or non recording of any information, the same must be represented by the concerned teacher.
5. This representation must be checked by Principal, with supporting documents submitted by staff at the time of joining KV or later or from Personal file/Service book and remarks recorded clearly if the claim is correct or not. No ambiguity is be recorded.
6. The represention with principal’s remarks must reach Regional Office latest by 7th January 2014.
Copy to: Mr.S.Vijayakumar, Joint Commissioner (Admn.), KVS (HQ), New
NO.1 COLABA / BEG PUNE / NDA PUNE / LONAVLA
NO.1 AHMEDNAGAR / NRC NASHIK
Sub:- Information about employees of KVS who served in the Kendriya Vidyalayas when it was taken over by KVS in 1963 and retired from KVS – reg.
The Principals shall examine the names sent earlier and confirm or provide the names of those teachers, who joined KVS in 1963 and retired from KVS and are alive today.
The names, telephone numbers, e-mail ID and postal address of these staff members (Principals to Sub-Staff) must be provided so that they can be contacted by KVS (HQ).
Further it may please be confirmed whether they would be in a position to proceed to Delhi if invited by the Commissioner KVS (HQ), New Delhi.
The above information should reach this office within 24 hours so that this information can be forwarded to KVS (HQ) immediately.
Please see attachment and send information by 8.11.2013.
KVS RO MUMBAI